The Central Bank of India was established in the year 1911. It is one of the renowned as well as largest commercial banks in India. The bank is based in Mumbai but has a wide presence by virtue of 4730 branches that are found in about almost 27 states and 4 Union territories in India. It also has the distinction of being the first bank that was wholly owned as well as managed by the Indians.
The Government of India made it mandatory to link the Aadhar number that has been provided to the Indian Citizens by the UIDAI to be linked to the bank account you hold in any of the banks. It is mandatory to link Aadhar to your Bank Account by March 31st, 2018. Therefore, the banks are carrying in the process of linking Aadhar to the respective bank account number of their customers.
Linking Aaadhaar to Central Bank of India Account offline
If you hold an account in Central Bank of India, you can seed the Aadhar and your account number by following the simple process
- Visit the nearest branch of Central Bank of India.
- Make sure you have a photocopy of the Aadhar and your original Aadhar in hand
- You can ask for the Aadhar seeding application form
- Fill the details such as the name, aadhaar number, your bank account number, and your mobile number carefully.
- Submit the form
- You will receive the lower portion of the application as an acknowledgement from the bank for receiving your seeding application.
Following this, the applications will be verified and the linking process will be completed by the bank. You will receive the confirmation message through SMS or through email.
Linking Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account online
Linking Aadhar to a Central Bank of India bank account using online methods such as SMS, net banking as well as ATM is not available.Visit https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx for more details.