Citibank is one of the leading financial organisations in the country where account holders will find a bunch of facilities and services. When you have an account in this Bank, you will require the registered mobile number to avail various benefits and facilities. But, the account holders may require changing or updating new mobile number with the account in Citibank India.
If you also want to apply for the process to update mobile number with your account, here is the complete process for it:
Online process to update contact number
As a consumer of Citibank India, you will get the facility of internet banking. You can use the following process to use this facility to change contact number:
- Visit the website link https://www.online.citibank.co.in to access online account
- Login to Citibank internet banking account with user id and password
- Click at tab of Services> My Profile
- Find the option to change contact details
- Enter the one time password generated by OSD
- Complete the process by providing new contact detail
The offline process to update contact details
- If you are not using the internet facility, you can also choose the offline process to update contact number with your account in Citibank India. You just need to visit the home branch of Citibank to apply this request.
- The account holders can also use the facility of ATM to complete this request. You just need to visit the nearest branch of ATM to access with a debit card. There will be an option to change your registered mobile number with your account.
If you want the additional help of the customer care service providers to make this request, you can contact 1860 210 2484 for it. They will provide complete details about the process to change or update your registered mobile number with your account in Citibank India.