IndusInd Bank is a private sector bank which was established in the year 1994. The bank is owned by the famous Hinduja Group. The headquarters of the bank is in Mumbai. IndusInd Bank has a network of 1004 branches and 1885 ATMs spanning 625 locations in the country.
IndusInd has the maximum number of branches in Mumbai followed by New Delhi and Chennai.
The customers of IndusInd Bank can change their registered mobile numbers by a simple and swift online method.
Net banking route
Customers having net banking accounts with IndusInd bank can only avail the online service to update their mobile numbers. The process is as follows.
- Visit the official website of the bank http://www.indusind.com/
- Go the IndusInd Bank net banking page. The url is https://indusnet.indusind.com/
- Sign into the net banking account by entering the user ID and password.
- On the homepage, click the Online Preferences option present on the upper right hand corner.
- A new page titled Customer Details appears on the screen. This page displays the customer’s information such as mobile number, email ID, PAN card number, date of birth and address.
- Mobile number and email address are present under Contact Details. Click on the box adjacent to the contact details heading.
- The email address and the registered mobile number get displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Edit button present at the bottom.
- Delete the old mobile number from the box and enter the new number.
- A statement is present below the box which says “Use this Mobile Number for One Time Password Delivery”. Click on the small box adjacent to this statement if this is the case.
- Click on the Submit
- An OTP is received on the new mobile number. Type the OTP in the given box.
- Click on the Confirm
- A request reference number appears on successful submission.
- The mobile number is changed instantly.