The Axis Bank has its registered office at Ahmadabad. But its head office is at Mumbai. The Axis bank can be easily considered as one of the private sector Bank that extends active services in all possible banking services and products. The Axis Bank has about 3120 branches and a number of extension counters.this makes it one of the private sector banks with a well-developed network of branches.
The Bank is committed to customer service and endeavors to make banking processes simple and hassle-free.
Updating or changing the registered mobile number- why should you do it?
If you have an account at Axis Bank, it is important to ensure that you have provided them with a mobile number that you are using at present. This is important because the SMS alerts from the bank will only be sent to this number only. If you have not registered your number, dop it immediately. Similarly, if you have changed your mobile number intimate the bank and ensure that it is linked to your account
Updating your phone number online
Changing mobile number via net banking
- Visit the official website: https://www.axisbank.com/
- Login using customer ID and password
- Select the contact number option
- Enter the new number and confirm it by filling the OTP you receive in that number
- Your number will be updated.
Steps to register/update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the debit card into the ATM and enter PIN number
- Select ‘Registrations’option
- Select ‘Mobile Number Update’ option
- You will view the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank. Would you like to update your number now?’ click on the yes option
- Please select ‘Update’ option
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update
- Re-enter the Mobile Number
- Press the confirm button.