Federal bank is Indian commercial banks in the field of private sector banking with its main headquarter in Aluva, Kerela. They have almost thousands of branches and ATM’s in different states of India. The bank provides a variety of banking and financial services such as internet banking, online bill payment facility, mobile banking, online banking, cash management services, etc.
Federal bank limited was incorporated on April 23, 1931, the with the name of Travancore Federal Bank Limited and later on December 2, 1949, the name was changed to Federal Bank Limited. In the current situation, the bank provides services in 25 states and 4 union territories. They offer mobile banking service which is safe and secure for the users. In case of stolen or misplaced mobile phone one can easily deactivate the services sitting anywhere in the world.
If you are a new user and want help in activating federal banking on your mobile device linked to your number. The below-mentioned steps will help you in successful activating federal banking services and facilities easily.
Download Federal bank app from Google play store.
- To use the banking services and facilities of the federal bank first download the App from the google play store.
- Open google play store and type Federal Bank – FedMobile.
- Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fedmobile&hl=en
- After the successful installation, you will be asked your details and mobile number for further process.
- After this, you will be sent a one-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile number which you need to enter and confirm.
- After you enter the (OPT) the customer details will pop out in the next window with personal ID etc.
- After which you can generate a PIN
- Get one-time password (OTP) on your mobile number for the PIN. Or
- Get one-time password (OTP) via. Email.
- After which you can enter your customer ID and PIN generated for using Federal bank limited services easily
Don’t forget to keep your account safe and secure. Change your mobile banking (PIN) code at regular intervals so that it is up to date as well as is secure. For the proper and smooth functioning of the app of the Federal bank, don’t forget it to update.
Regular app updates bring new services and facilities for the users and make the app run smoothly without any hassle or crash.