HDFC bank one of the pioneer private bank of the country offers Mobile banking to its esteemed customers.Mobile banking helps in staying connected with your bank anytime during the day.You can easily complete 125 transactions. HDFC Bank offers mobile banking with a vision of Go Digital – Bank Aapki Mutthi Mein.
When you download HDFC mobile application on your mobile no information is stored on your SIM card or your Smartphone.It means using Mobile App is a safe and secure method for bank transactions.If you Mobile is stolen then also your account is safe and secure, you can deactivate your PIN and request for a new PIN.
If you are the new user and looking for support to activate mobile banking on your mobile number. These below mentioned steps will be helpful for you in activating Mobile banking services easily.
Activate Mobile Banking by following these steps
There are two ways by which you can download the mobile app: One is by giving the missed call to the toll-free number and secondly by downloading it from the play store.
Call Toll-Free Number
You have to download the bank App to use mobile banking.
You can give a missed call on 1800-270-3344 toll-free number from HDFC bank and request for a link to download the application.
Download from Play Store
- You can use play store to download the App.
- Search HDFC bank and App will be there for download.
- You will get an option to enter your Customer ID and IPin.
- Your Customer ID can be known by clicking on “?” and enter your registered mobile number and PAN number or DOB details.
- The bank will send you an otp on your registered mobile number, enter it in the field and your Customer ID will be displayed in front of you.
- For IPIN generation click on https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/IpinResetUsingOTP.htm?_ga=2.153353016.167351442.1519191957-1407413074.1519191957
- And enter your Customer ID the website will give you two options to generate the IPIN
Option 1: OTP on registered mobile number and Debit Card details(PIN and expiry date)
Option 2: OTP sent to your registered mobile number and email id
Enter Customer ID and IPIN and start making transactions easily.
If you want to keep your account secure than change your IPIN on regular basis.For smooth functioning of mobile banking, you need to keep your current mobile number updated in bank records.