HDFC Bank offers its clients the facility to conduct more than 200 transactions online from the comfort of their home or office with its net banking services. Seamless, easy to use and secure, the bank’s internet banking services are known for their premium quality. HDFC entered India with other private Banks like ICICI Bank and it surely left a mark in Indian Banking Industry. The bank was incepted in 1994 and since then it has been performing extremely well in India. With time, HDFC Bank also expanded a lot and it expanded to 4800 branches. In addition to this, the bank also operates more than 12250 HDFC ATMs in the country.
All these factors have helped the customers in banking with HDFC Bank. The services offered by the HDFC Bank is also multi-disciplinary and you can get almost everything with HDFC Bank. If you have an account with HDFC bank then you must also use the Net Banking services as it makes it really easy for you to avail banking services. In this particular article, we have listed all the details about HDFC Net Banking along with the procedure to register for the Net Banking and other important services. You can refer to the sections below to get the details of the procedures pertaining to the services related to HDFC Net Banking.
Steps To Register / Activate HDFC Net Banking Online
Below is the process to register for Net Banking. You can follow the same online as there is no need to visit the branch to activate the Net Banking Facility.
- Visit the HDFC Bank website using the link https://www.hdfcbank.com/# and on this website, click on Login Button for Net Banking.
- A new window will pop up and click on Continue to Net Banking in that space to move ahead with registration. Once that is done, click on the new user. If you are not able to find the link then access the page directly by going to link https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/registrationUsingOTP.htm?_ga=2.255833992.1478752553.1549342368-705889336.1519833899
- Enter your customer ID to move to the next step and also enter your mobile number. You will now be asked to verify the Debit Card Details. Once these details have been verified, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and complete the registration for yourself. This will now allow you to set a password for your account. It should be noted that an OTP will be sent on Mobile Number as well as on Email ID. You would need to verify both the OTP to create a password.
With this, your HDFC Net Banking will be activated. You will now be able to login to the net banking and use all the services.
Steps to Obtain HDFC Net Banking Online ID and Password
In the section above, we have listed the process to activate the net banking for HDFC Bank and this procedure also helps you in getting the User ID as well as Password. Instead of being iterative, we will share the process to login into HDFC Net Banking in this section.
- To log in to HDFC Net Banking, visit the HDFC Bank Website and then click on the Login Button.
- You will be taken to the login page. Enter your User ID and click on the continue button to move to the next step.
- Now, enter your password and you will be taken to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change HDFC Net Banking Online Password /Forgot Password
Some of us end up forgetting the password for the login page for the Bank Account. This is mostly because we don’t use the services often. If you are also facing the same issue then do not worry as we have listed the exact procedure to reset your password here.
- To reset your password, go to HDFC bank website and on the homepage, click on Forgot Password. This will take you to a new page. Enter your Customer ID to proceed and now select the validation method. Complete the validation using the mobile number and Debit Card. Enter the OTP and you will be able to reset the password.
- If you already know your password for HDFC bank then login to your bank account and on top of the page, you will notice an option for Change Password. Simply enter your Old Password and New Password to change the password.
How to Change HDFC Net Banking Online Pin/ Forgot Pin
Apart from being able to change the HDFC PIN using ATM Machine, you can also change the PIN using the Net Banking. Here is how you can do it.
- Login to your HDFC Bank Account. From the left side of the screen, click on Debit Card ATM Pin.
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your Debit Card Number. Select the Debit Card and Verify your Mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP which can be used by you to change the Debit Card Pin at any ATM. This is how you can change the PIN if you forgot the Debit Card PIN.
How to Deactivate HDFC Net Banking Online
If you notice any suspicious activity on your HDFC Bank Account or if someone tries to access your Bank Account without your authority then you can go ahead and deactivate your net banking HDFC Bank. This can’t be done with net banking and there are only two ways of physical interaction to deactivate the net banking. The first way is to visit the branch and request a deactivation and the second way is to contact the HDFC Bank.
The contact number for HDFC bank is 011 61606161. You can reach out to them to request an instant deactivation of Net Banking facility and the executive will help you in deactivation only after verifying your identity.
Read Also: HDFC Bank Mobile Banking – How To Activate?
HDFC Net Banking Online Via Offline
To get the net banking service activated offline, one has to visit the nearest HDFC bank branch and submit an application form at the bank. The bank would mail the IPIN and other details to the account-holders registered mailing address.