HDFC Bank offers its clients the facility to conduct more than 200 transactions online from the comfort of their home or office with its net banking services.
Seamless, easy to use and secure, the bank’s internet banking services are known for their premium quality. There are many ways in which one can register for HDFC Bank’s net banking service, some of these are as follows:
To register for the facility online, one needs to keep his or her Customer ID ready.
- Next, visit the https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/registrationMenu.htm?_ga=2.21601403.1141065880.1520112445-1713516426.1507961389 for online registration and enter the Customer ID.
- Confirm the mobile number and input the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter your debit card details and set your IPIN.
One can also register for HDFC Bank’s net banking service by visiting any of the bank’s ATMs.
- Enter the HDFC Debit Card details and ATM PIN.
- Choose the ‘Other Option’ on the main screen.
- Next, select ‘Net banking Registration’ and confirm.
- The bank would send you the netbanking password on your registered address via courier.
- Later, log into the facility using the customer ID and the password.
Via Phone banking
For starters, one would have to contact the bank’s customer care, which varies for different states.
- To get the customer care number for your state, one needs to visit the bank’s official website and visit the link https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/find-your-nearest/find-phone-banking and enter your state.
- Next, call up the helpline number and furnish details like Customer ID, Telephone Identification Number (TIN) or Debit Card PIN.
- The phone banking executive would register the request for activation of service and the IPIN would be couriered at your registered mailing address within five days.
Read Also: HDFC Bank Mobile Banking – How To Activate?
To get the net banking service activated offline, one has to visit the nearest HDFC bank branch and submit an application form at the bank.
- The bank would mail the IPIN and other details to the account-holders registered mailing address.