HDFC (Housing Development Financial Corporation)bank one of the pioneer private banks of the country offers banking facilities to its esteemed Customers.
HDFC is an Indian banking which provides financial services to various clients. The headquarters is in Mumbai.
Steps to Open HDFC Bank PPF Account Online;
User can open their PPF account online by following steps
- First user must download the PPF form the HDFC bank’s website hdfcbank.com.
- Then user must take the printout of the PPF application form and fill the details specified in it.
- Customer must produce some documents along with the application form to the bank. Documents like
Here the user must keep these documents along with him while visiting the branch:
- ID proof
- Address proof
- two photographs etc.
For Id, proof user can submit any one of the following
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card etc.
Address proof: And for the address, proof customer
can be any one of the following
- Telephone bill
- Ration card
- EB bill etc.
All these documents must be submitted by the user to their respective HDFC bank’s branch.
Steps to Open HDFC Bank PPF Account offline
- In the offline mode, the user must visit the HDFC bank of their account holding branch and request for the PPF form.
- Then the user must fill the application and submit it to the bank along with all the documents specified in the online process.
- And once the PPF account is opened the user will be issued a PPF account passbook from the HDFC bank.
- To make the verification of the documents process quick it is advisable to carry all the original documents to the bank to ease up the PPF account opening process.