Every human being needs a luxurious lifestyle, a good designation, reputation, name, fame etc.
In reality, we are never satisfied, be it job or be it life. Job is really important part of our life, we focus and try and work hard to get promoted and get a hike.
There are plenty numbers of job available in India in different industry like:
- Tractor Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Banking Industry
- Mutual Fund Industry
- Real estate Industry
- Jute Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Furniture Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Textile Industry
- Television Industry
- Weaving Industry
- Biscuit Industry
- Garment Industry
- Soap Industry
- It Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biotechnology Industry
Banking industry comes under financial sector, everyone gets mesmerize by hearing banking jobs. Basically bank is divided into three types Investment banks, retail banks and central banks.
Banks is regulated by RBI.
Institutes providing banking coaching’s in India are as follows:
- Career & Competition, New Delhi.
- Brain Equity. New Delhi.
- JTS Institute, Bangalore.
- Panacea Bharti Institute, Ludhiana.
- Scaling Heights. Noida.
- Deshwal’s Institute of Studies. Jaipur.
- EduMentor Educational Services. New Delhi.
- Pace Academy for Competitive Exams. Gurgaon.
- Tara Institute, Chandigarh
- Erudite, Kolkata
Syllabus for Banking Exams
It contains topics for all areas containing certain marks.
It includes subjects like Number Systems, Probability, Quadratic Equations, arithmetic, Permutation and combination, statistics, probability etc.
It includes solving questions on Sitting Arrangements, Test, Data Sufficiency, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
It covers topics like reading Comprehension, word formation.
It includes subject of computers like Hardware, Software, (LAN, WAN), history of computer
It covers topics like news, business news,, Obituaries, Reports and Indexes ask questions on books and Authors related to Defense and Sports.
Different Designation provided in banks are as follows:
- Bank Probationary Officer (PO)
- Financial Analyst
- Account Manager
- Specialist IT Officer
- Marketing Officer (SO)
- Law Officer (SO)
- Rajbhasha Adhikar
- Agricultural Field Officer
Scope of employment in banks
The banking industry is regarded as pillar for the Indian economy and cater different opportunities to students from all stream be it science, commerce, art and humanities. It requires only a graduation degree. Indeed it’s a secured job in India with a good grade and better pay scale.
It needs preparation on analytical skills and logical ability to crack the exam, basically we need common sense. There are certain age limits.
Different types of Bank Exams are as follows:
- NABARD(The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)) Grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ Officer
- SBI PO
- SBI Clerk
- RBI Grade B Officer
- IBPS PO
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- NABARD Development Assistant
- RBI Office Assistant
The above mentioned banks conduct recruitment examination for its Grade-A and Grade-B officers.
Tentative date for examination: The banks publish it in the newspaper or different social media websites, you are required to fill up the form and send it via courier or any other mode.
As described some amount of fees is charged.
Exam pattern: The exam pattern is computer based objective type of group I and group II examinations followed by Personal Interview.
Job profile: It is prescribed according to requirement in the banks.
Career growth: One can get promoted to highest hierarchy level depending upon the qualifying the promotional level examination.
Advantages of getting Jobs in banking sector
- Growth- Along with huge sum and good grade candidates get good growth and promotion in terms of vertical hierarchy.
- Takes part in enhancing the economy- Since being the employee of the bank: which is the unit of Indian Economy; you get a chance to contribute to our nation’s economy.
- Travelling becomes a hobby- Being placed at banking sector; you travel across the world for varied of work related to bank.
- Security in Job- A job security is only in this sector there is no hire and fire system, unless and until there is some fraud in the terms.
There are Different Institutes providing banking coaching or training in India, both online & offline classes.
Yes of course a bank manager requires a experience, minimum of at least 5 years.
A person who has joined the organization as an executive level can become the bank manager as well.
Domain experiences required are as follows like finance or accounting or business administration. Professional credentials are optional like CPA (Certified Public accountant).
How to become a Bank Manager in India
- At least have a professional Bachelor Degree- The minimum qualification to become a bank manager is to be a graduate in any stream.
- Have the required skills- Be it any job, we need to acquire skills for that job purpose or job need. A bank manager is responsible is
- To understand all the core function of the bank.
- Liaison with all departments.
- Plan the training need analysis and train the employees.
- Understand how to increase the performance and make them more productive.
- A bank manger must have a good networking constraint with other bank managers.
- Qualify the required entrance exams- Banks conduct various entrance examinations for various posts. For getting the required position, the person must clear the aptitude test which contains both qualitative and quantitative aptitude.
- Be updated with current Affairs- Being a manager, current affairs any changes must be at your finger tips.
- Be aware about the organizational Hierarchy- Understand the manpower requirement and see the career growth along with the team handling constraints.
Yes qualifying exams are tough but working harder is not so difficult. While giving banking exams people fail many a times. It leads to frustration, but it makes a man strong and increase the competitive skill.