HSBC is a global banking and financial services organization. It is one of the largest organizations with a wide network and global presence with branches across 67 countries. The number of offices across the world is around 3,900. The world’s largest and respected International bank, which has been offering services that have helped companies to grow in domestic and international markets.
The Government of India has made linking the other number provided, to the bank account you hold mandatory. The deadline, which was previously December 31st,2017 has now been extended to 31st March 2018. The linking of Aadhar number to the HSBC account is now in progress
Linking Aadhar to HSBC India Bank Account Offline
You can link your Aadhar number to your HSBC account number by visiting the Branch. The steps are as follows
- Visit the HSBC branch
- Ensure you have e-Aadhar or a self-attested copy of Aadhar card.
- Attach the document to the Letter of Request and submit it.
The bank will proceed with the linking process.
Linking Aadhar to HSBC India bank account online
The process of seeding Aadhar to your bank account online is quite simple.
- Visit the official website https://www.hsbc.co.in/
- Login using the User ID as well as a password.
- Submit the Aadhar number
Linking Aadhar to HSBC India account through SMS
The steps involved in linking via SMS is quite easy.
- Type AADHAAR<space> your 12 digit Aadhar number<space> last 6 digits of your HSBC India account number of credit card number.
- Now send the message from the phone number that you have registered with the bank to 575750.
- You will receive SMS on your mobile number.
Linking Aadhar through Phone banking or IVR
- Dial 1860 266 2667 from the registered mobile number
- Update the Aadhar number through IVR
- Select 0 to get in touch with customer care executive
- Provide the Aadhar number.
You can also check the Aadhar update status online.