Having begun operations on 1st October 2015, IDFC Bank offers a range of personal, business, wholesale and wealth management services to meet the needs of its customers. The bank has incorporated various methods of banking services, including internet and mobile banking services, for the convenience of general public.
IDFC Bank Mobile banking serves as your one-stop shop for all your banking needs. With mobile banking, you can check your account detail, pay bills, transfer funds, book deposits, and do a lot more.
As a pre-requisite for IDFC Mobile Banking, you have to get your mobile number registered with the bank where you hold an account. On doing this, you can use the SMS facility of the bank for most transactions.
To know more about this, visit the link https://www.idfcbank.com/personal-banking/online-services/mobile-banking-services/sms-banking.html.
Once you have your mobile number registered with your IDFC Bank Account, you can also get details of your account balance, by just giving a missed call to the toll-free number 1800 2700 720 from your registered mobile number. The bank will play details of your account and disconnect the call.
To activate the mobile banking facility, ensure that you have a smartphone with internet connectivity, you should have the SMS facility activated on your registered mobile number, check for sufficient storage space on your mobile to download and install the app and check if you have sufficient mobile balance for activation.
To Activate IDFC Bank Mobile Banking APP
To activate mobile banking on your mobile, you have to first download IDFC Bank’s Mobile Banking App.
- Visit Google Play store, or the respective App store of your phone, and search for IDFC Bank Mobile Banking. Download and Install IDFC Bank Mobile Banking. Link for Android users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idfcbank.mobileBanking&hl=en
- Another option is to visit the bank website link https://www.idfcbank.com/personal-banking/online-services/mobile-banking-services/mobile-banking-application-services.html and download the App.
- On downloading and installing the IDFC Mobile Banking App, you can directly login using your internet banking Username and Password, if you already use the internet banking facility.
- If you have not availed the internet banking facility, you can open the app, and create a username.
- Enter your customer ID and Account number. Create your password or MPIN to login. IDFC Bank offers the facility of using a 4-digit MPIN of your choice for your convenience, which makes it faster and more secure. Instead of digits, you can also use fingerprint as your password, but, it is possible only for fingerprint compatible devices.
- You can also use the same username and password to login to internet banking and Mobile Banking App.
Now, you can successfully login to the mobile banking and carry out your banking transactions with ease.