IndusInd Bank is a private sector enterprise established in the year 1994. The bank operates 1004 branches and 1885 ATMs all over the country.
The bank has its headquarters in Mumbai. People having accounts in IndusInd Bank can use either the online or offline facility for linking their Aadhar numbers with their accounts.
Step By Step Process For Online Linking
IndusInd Bank provides online facilities to its customers for Aadhar linking. The online portal has some simple steps which the customer needs to complete for Aadhar linking. They have been listed here.
- Visit the official website of the bank indusind.com
- On the lower part of the homepage, click the “Important Links” option.
- Select the “Link Your Aadhar” option under the “Quick Services” tab.
- Enter the bank account number and the 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Tick the box at the end of Terms and Conditions and enter the given Captcha code.
- Click the submit button after verifying the details.
- An OTP is received on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete the process.
The Aadhar linking facility is also available through Net Banking. Customers having online accounts can use this service. The steps have been mentioned here.
- Log in using the user ID and password.
- Click the “Customer Services” tab.
- Click the “Aadhar Update Option” appearing under the tab.
- Enter the Aadhar number.
- Verify the details and click the submit button.
The bank intimates the customer after successful Aadhar linking.
Step By Step Process For Offline Banking
Visit a branch of IndusInd Bank and complete the following steps.
- Obtain the Aadhar seeding form from the branch. The form can also be downloaded from the bank website.
- Fill in all the details in the form.
- Submit the form along with photocopies of both the Aadhar card and passbook.
- The bank official would verify the original Aadhar card and passbook.
The bank would send a confirmation SMS within 2-3 days.