IndusInd Bank Limited, first among the new-generation private banks in India was established in 1994 and is a Mumbai based Indian. With specialized in retail banking it offers transnational, commercial and electronic banking products and services like loans, insurance, investments, FOREX etc. It is a scheduled bank owned by the Hinduja group with a main purpose to serve the NRI community. It has a widespread network of over 1,004 branches, and 1885 ATMs spread across 625 cities. The bank has maximum number of branches in Mumbai followed by New Delhi and Chennai. It also complies with global benchmarks and has a presence in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The name is derived from the Indus Valley Civilization.
The IndusInd Bank provides with various ways for credit card bill payment in both online and offline modes.
Indusind Bank Online Credit Card Bill Payment
Now can now settle your monthly credit card dues in a few simple steps from the comfort of your home through swiftpay. This facility is available online as well as you offline by visiting the nearest branch.
To initiate any online payment you will have to visit https://www.indusind.com
Enter the details of your Credit Card
- Enter the Credit Card number mentioned on your card.
- Enter the due amount.
- Choose your bank account which will be facilitating the payment, from the list of banks provided (we partner only with select banks).
- Wait till you get securely redirected to the payment interface of your selected bank account.
Initiate your IndusInd Credit Card payment
- Enter your Netbanking login credentials.
- Enter the amount to be paid and confirm.
- Do not refresh or close the page until the amount gets debited from the account.
- On the screen a transaction acknowledgement will appear with a status of either ‘Success’ or ‘Failure’. The the payment fails due to some gateway error after you are done with the payment try the process again..
- If there no acknowledgement shows on the check your account balance to confirm the payment.
The bank provides you with the facility to pay the credit card dues online through NEFT from your other savings bank account which is not in IndusInd bank If you have a savings account with any other bank other than IndusInd Bank.
Indusind Bank Offline Credit Card Bill Payment
For the offline payment options of yours IndusInd credit card, you can visit the nearest branch during the working hours. Select bank branches are open 365 days and/or from 8 AM to 8 PM. Following are options for offline payment:
- Cheques / draft drop boxes: Credit card payments can be made via a cheque or a draft at drop box locations.
- Visa money transfer: You can pay monthly credit card outstanding amount from your other bank account.
- Auto Debit facility: This facilitates automatic deduction of the Credit card bill amount from your account.
- NACH facility: You can authorize the bank to debit the amount from your other account by mailing a duly filled NACH form.
*IndusInd Bank Branches charge cash payment fee of INR 100.