At a time when, India pushes towards a cashless economy, thanks to more digital payment platforms and easy availability of debit and credit cards, banks are doing their bit to make transactions hassle-free.
Thus, one should not be expected to run from pillar to post just to pay a credit card bill.Banks like Yes Bank are ensuring that one can pay a credit card bill with just a few swipes on their mobile screen or a few clicks on their laptop.
Yes Bank offers its clients a myriad number of ways to pay their credit card bill, which comprises both online as well as offline methods.
About the bank
Yes Bank is headed by its CEO Rana Kapoor and is the fifth largest private bank in the country. The bank offers some of the finest banking services that have enabled it to set up a formidable client base in the country.
How to pay Yes Bank credit card online
If you’re an account holder of Yes Bank then you can easily pay that credit card bill with the bank’s netbanking services. However, one needs to have registered for the bank’s internet banking services to avail the facility.
For starters, one needs to log in to the facility at the portal https://www.yesbank.in/retail-disclaimer-credit-cards with a password and an username.
Next, one needs to select the ‘credit cards’ category and simply make the payment.
Via Standing Instructions: This is another facility which is exclusively available only to Yes Bank account holders.
For this, one would have to submit a written application to the bank, directing it to automatically debit the amount of bill each month on the due date.
- The bank charges a small fee for rendering the service.
- Via ATM’s: Albeit available only to Yes Bank account-holders, this is one the most efficient and convenient ways to pay credit card bills.
- To pay the bill, one needs to visit any Yes Bank ATM and log in.
- Next, one has to select the right option among those given on the screen.
- And the amount of the bill would be automatically deducted from the savings account.
- Via NEFT transfers: One can also pay a credit card bill via the NEFT transfer facility. This method is especially useful for those people who use a Yes Bank credit card but also have a savings account with another bank.
- For this, the first thing to do is to add the Yes Bank credit card as a beneficiary and then transfer the amount.
Billdesk: Billdesk is an extension of Yes Bank’s online banking facilities and is digital payments platform which is in a 3-party agreement with the former.
- To avail this facility, one needs to be a registered user of the bank’s internet banking facility.
- Once registered, log in at https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/ybkcard/YBKCARDDetails.jsp and fill in the required details and make the payment.
- The payment may be reflected in the credit card in a maximum period of three working days.
- Via cheques: One also has the option of paying via cheques. For this, one simply has to a write a cheque on the