Karur Vysya Bank is a private sector bank established in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar. The bank is headquartered in Karur, Tamil Nadu. The primary operations of the banks focus on treasury, corporate/wholesale banking and retail banking.It also provides banking services such as corporate, personal and agricultural banking, MSME, NRI services, loans, demat account, insurance etc.
Under agricultural banking, schemes like Green Trac, Green Harvester and KVB Happy Kisan, The bank has a network of over 778 branches and 1780 ATMs.
The bank offers credit card bill payment facility in both online as well as offline mode. Both online and offline mode have different options to choose according to the ease of the customer. You can pay your KVB credit card bill even if you do not have an account with the bank. Easy payment options through other bank accounts is also available.
Karur Vysya Bank Online Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the KVB credit card bill from the ease of your home just by following some simple steps.
1. KVB Net Banking- To avail the net banking facility you must have registered for it with the bank.
- Visit the site (mention the site)
- Log in using your credentials.
- Click on the credit card tab and select the option “Credit Card Payment Option”.
- You can now pay your credit card bill through your savings account with KVB.
2. KVB Mobile Banking Application
- Download the application on your phone and login with your username and password.
- Tap on the credit card tab and select the option “Credit Card Payment Option”.
- Pay the credit card bill amount.
KVB credit card payment – Online mode for non-KVB Account
To pay the credit card bill payment it is not necessary to have a Karur Vysya bank account. You can it with the bank account in another bank as well.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): You can pay your KVB credit card bill from the account in the other banks. The payment procedure may vary bank to bank. In the usual procedure, you enter your credit card number in the place of payee account number and proceed with NEFT. Payment made during the working hours will be credited on the same day. If the payment has been made in non working hours, then it will be credited on the next business day.
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): If you use your credit card for large transactions, this is for you. You can make the payment of your credit card bill even from your account in any other bank. All you need to have is a net banking facility linked to your account. The RTGS facility allows you to make payments for Rs.2 lakh or more.
KVB credit card payment – Offline payment mode
- Cash payment: You can visit your nearest Karur Vysya Bank branch and pay cash for the due amount. Bank apply charges on cash payment.
- Cheque Payment: You can pay your credit card dues through a cheque at the bank branch or can drop with required details like credit card number etc in a drop box.