Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) is India’s largest regional rural bank which is jointly owned by the central and the state government. Along with central and state government, Kerala Garmin bank is co-sponsored by Canara bank. The Bank was formed in the north and south Malabar rural region which later on became a dominant bank in the rural areas and went on to increase its services in around 15 districts in Kerala.
Kerela Gramin bank offers mobile banking services to its customers .The service helps the customers to make transactions with a single click from their mobile. Their bank is available for them 24*7 to make transactions , check their account balance and many more.
Steps to perform Mobile Banking in Kerala Gramin Bank
- To do the mobile banking user needs to download the Kerala Gramin app from the google play store by going through this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.kgb&hl=en.
- This link will take the user to download the app in the smartphones where the user needs to install it.
- After installing the app user must register with the bank by providing the details like account number, mobile number, and register.
- Then login id and password will be generated to the registered users which are used to login into the KGB app.
- As soon as the user login into the account the KGB app verifies the login credentials and on successful entry, it opens the menu of the KGB app.
The KGB app has the following services in the app
- other services
- My setup inbox
Here the user must select the Banking option to do mobile banking. Then a new page displays all the services provided in the mobile banking of KG. such as
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund Transfer – Intra Bank (mobile to account)
- Fund Transfer – Inter Bank (through NEFT)
- Immediate Payment Service(IMPS)
- Stop Cheque request
To activate Mobile banking following steps need to be followed
- Customer need to fill and submit duly signed mobile banking form in the nearest branch of the bank to register and activate mobile banking for their account.
- After complete registration you will get mPIN and application password for your mobile banking app.
- For the security purposes it is advised to always change the mPIN from the bank and you should also keep on changing it after a regular period.