Kotak Mahindra Bank was founded in the year 1985 and it is a private bank of India. The bank offers various financial services and banking products to its customers. With 1369 branches and 2163 ATMs, this bank is counted as the fourth largest bank in India. The bank has been providing various services to its customers and one of the services of convenience is the SMS and missed call service for knowing the balance and mini statement in the account.
For availing these services, a person will have to register the mobile number with the bank account and add the necessary details while registering for the process. One can register the mobile number by going to the bank branch or through the online registration.
Missed call service
The missed call services are the easiest way to check the available balance in your account anytime and anywhere. You will need to dial the number 1800 274 0110 from the registered mobile number. You can get the information of ten accounts within the same message. This free of cost facility is available for the customers 24×7 hours. By giving a missed call to the number, you will receive an SMS after some seconds. The message would contain the information of remaining balance in your account.
SMS service provided by the bank to check balance and mini statement
- If you want to check the available balance in your account, then you can send an SMS to the number provided by the bank.
- You can send BAL to the number 9917056767 or 5676788.
- After some seconds, you will receive an SMS from the bank.
- The SMS would contain the last four digits of your account so that you can confirm this is the balance info for your account.
- You can also check the mini statement of your bank account by sending an SMS.
- You can send TXN<space>last four digits of the account number and then send it to the number 5676788.
- After that, you will receive an SMS with last five transactions made by your account.
The missed call and SMS service are very helpful for the customers as they don’t have to go anywhere to check the balance on their account. You won’t have to visit the bank branch or the nearest ATM to check the balance in the account because the missed call and SMS services would help you in checking the balance by sitting at your home.