Lakshmi Vilas Bank was established in the year 1926. This is a private sector bank with headquarters located in Chennai. Lakshmi Vilas Bank has a total of 512 branches and 983 ATMs all over the country. The Government of India has made Aadhar linking with bank accounts compulsory, therefore, the account holders in Lakshmi Vilas Bank would have to complete this process before the deadline. Aadhar linking in Lakshmi Vilas Bank can be done through both online and offline modes.
How to link online?
Internet banking facility for the account must be activated before going in for the online option. The customer needs to follow some simple steps.
- Open the official website of the bank lvbank.com.
- Login to the internet banking portal using the user ID and password.
- Click on the “Customer Services” option.
- Select “Aadhar Registration” option from the menu which appears under “Customer Services”.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhar number in the field. Confirm the same in the other given field.
- Click on the submit button to complete the process.
A confirmation message would be received on the registered mobile number within 3-5 days.
How to link offline?
For offline Aadhar linking, the customer must visit a branch of Lakshmi Vilas Bank and complete the following process.
- Obtain the Aadhar linking form from the branch. It can also be downloaded from the official website of the bank.
- Fill in the form.
- The customer must have a photocopy and original of both the Aadhar card and the bank passbook.
- Submit the form and the photocopies of Aadhar card and bank passbook.
- The bank official may ask for the original Aadhar card for verification.
The process of verifying the details takes about 3-5 days after which a confirmation message is sent to the customer informing him/her of successful Aadhar seeding.