UCO Bank was established in Kolkata in the year 1943 and it was formerly called as United Commercial Bank. It is one of the major government owned banks in India. Now it is mandatory to link Aadhar card with bank accounts and if you are facing any difficulty while linking your Aadhar card with the UCO bank account then there is no need to worry because here you will get complete information about this aspect.
The online method
- You need to access the official website of UCO Bank and then opt for net banking by entering the details of your login id and password.
- You will see a request tab, click on that and there you will find link Aadhar card option.
- Enter you Aadhar card number and tick on the option stating, accept terms and conditions.
- Finally click on the submit button and you will see the acknowledgement about Aadhar seeding request.
The offline method
- Visit the bank branch and ask for an application form for linking Aadhar card with bank account.
- Fill all the required details and Aadhar card number. Provide the copies of required documents if asked for.
- Get the acknowledgement slip as reference proof and you will receive the notification via sms or on registered email id once the linking process has been done.
If you want to link UCO bank account and Aadhar card with SMS service then from your registered mobile number type UCOAADHAAR <12 digit Aadhar no.> <14 digit account number> and send it to 9231008888. You can also use ATM facility for linking process. Go to a UCO bank ATM and swipe the card. Enter your pin and choose other services. Select the option of Aadhar seeding and enter your Aadhar number. Submit and confirm to the terms and conditions. You can take a print out of acknowledgement for reference purpose.