Sponsored by State Bank of India, Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank was established on 27th January 1982. Headquartered at Diphu, the bank operates across two hill districts of Dima Hasao and Karbi Anglong in the State of Assam. Lengpi Dehangi Rural Bank is the only stand-alone Regional Rural Bank in the State of Assam that takes care of particular baking needs of the people belonging to two backward hilly districts in Assam. With a total network of 58 branches, the bank operates 48 branches in Karbi Anglong and 10 branches are operational in Dima Hasao District. No wonder, the bank is rightly called ‘Banker to the Hills people of Assam’.
The bank offers all the banking transactions that any urban bank provides to its customers, including mobile banking services. The mobile banking services offered by the bank include facilities such as general banking transactions including account details and statement, fund transfer to own account and third-party account, NEFT services, IMPS transfer, cheque operations, and other services.
To avail the mobile banking services of Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Mobile Banking, first, register your mobile number with the branch of the bank where you hold an account. Then follow these steps.
- Download the mobile banking application of the bank ‘LDRB Mobile’ from the Google Play Store, or click on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.ldrb&hl=en.
- Download and install it on your mobile.
- If you are already using the internet banking facility, you can log in directly.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘New Registration’.
- Enter your registered 10 digit mobile number and click on ‘submit’
- Enter your account number and click on ‘Proceed’ button to continue access to the app.
- Thereafter, create your 4-digits MPIN and TPIN to register and activate mobile banking.
For more details on various products and services offered by the bank, visit http://www.ldrb.org/.