Meghalaya Rural Bank is serving the people since 1981. This bank is a joint undertaking of Government of India and Government of Meghalaya. This rural bank provides corporate banking, financial services and agricultural loans and weavers loans aims at rural empowerment.
This bank provides Rupay ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards, kisan credit cards and weaver credit cards. The vision and mission of the bank is to give significant contribution to develop the economy of the state and this bank is the second largest banking network of the state with 94 branches operating around the state. Mobile banking is introduced to establish accountability and providing more effective and fast services to the customers.
People can use missed call or sms services to check their balance in their accounts with the help of their mobile phones. If you are an account holder of Meghalaya Rural bank, you have to register your mobile number with your bank account to get your balance information through SMS or missed call.
How to get SMS and missed call service for balance check enquiry
- You should go to your nearest Meghalaya Rural Bank Branch and get the registration form.
- Fill in your details in the registration form and submit your mobile number and account details.
- The Missed call or SMS services for balance check or inquiry will be started within two or three days of approval of your registration and verification.
- You can know your balance details through the registered mobile number by SMS or missed call services.
- Contact +913642504311 for any queries.
For more enquiry about Meghalaya Rural Bank please visit here: http://www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in/