A consumer wants to access the bank account anytime anywhere for balance inquiry, Mini statements, bill payments, and online shopping payments. If you also want to avail all these benefits of digital banking as the account holder in Meghalaya rural bank, they are offering the facilities of internet banking to all the account holders. With Internet Banking facility in this Bank, you will be able to access your savings and current account and download the mini statement easily.
To avail the facility of internet banking as the account holder in Meghalaya Rural Bank, you just need to follow the process given below for activation of this service:
Process for Net Banking Activation in Meghalaya Rural Bank
- To activate the facility of internet banking, consumers need to visit the home branch of Meghalaya Rural Bank
- You will ask for application form for activation of internet banking
- Fill the application form with all required information about the account holder
- Attach the required documents and submit the application form
- After successful activation, receive user ID and password by the bank official
With this process, you will be able to use the facility of internet banking as a consumer of Meghalaya Rural Bank. If you want to access your internet banking account, you can visit the website link http://www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in/banking-services/internet-banking for it. The application form for activation of internet banking facility is also available at this online portal that the consumers can download and can submit to the home branch for activation request.
If you need additional information about the registration process for internet banking facility in Meghalaya Rural Bank, you can contact the customer care service providers. You can contact the helpline number +91 364 2504311 in working hours for any kind of such information. You can also use email services and can send email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org for such information.