The Nainital Bank was founded in the year 1922 and later in the year 1973 RBI directed to manage the operations and affairs of the bank. It was established with a vision of serving local people of the area. It has around 135 branches in the 5 states of the country. The bank is functional in Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi, U.P, Uttrakhand. It provides services like Net banking, RTGS, SMS banking, NEFT transactions, mobile banking and many more.
The bank has registered a total business of Rs. 10,133 crore in the last financial year. It offers various types of personalized services to its customers.
Benefits of Saving Account at Nainital Bank
- Easy way to deposit ad operate money
- NO hidden Charges
- Easy to operate
- Deposit money for an unlimited period.
- A minimum amount of balance needs to maintain.
Regular Saving Account
- These are single holder accounts started with the habit of promoting habits of money saving.
- With Cheque book, the minimum amount to be maintained is Rs 500 in rural areas and Rs 1000 for urban areas.
- Without Cheque book, the minimum amount to be maintained is Rs 200 for rural and Rs 500 for urban.
- If these charges are not maintained then a penalty amount is levied which is Rs 100 for rural areas and Rs 200 for urban customers.