Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank is a rural regional bank. The bank was founded on 1st November in 2012. It was founded under the regional rural act of 1976. The bank has its branches in fourteen districts of west Madhya Pradesh. Most of them in which bank has a regional office are Agar Malwa, Bargain, Ujjain, Dhar and Sehore. Two banks named Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin bank and Narmada Malwa Gramin bank were amalgamated to form this bank.
The bank launched many facilities for the customers. To visit bank branches frequently for several issues is a time-consuming thing. Keeping in mind of customers comfort bank has launched some services which not only save your time but also give a correct solution to your problems.
NJGB – Narmada JhabuaGramin Bank Check Balance Enquiry by a Missed call
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank provides missed call facilities. This facility not only saves your time but also keeps you updated.
- You can check balance by giving missed call to the bank’s number. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry numbers are 08069999203 and 02240429123. By giving a missed call to these numbers you can easily know the balance of your account.
- To gather this facility you need to have a registered mobile number.
- If you have a registered mobile number then you will get a message regarding your balance.
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank toll-free number is 18002336295 .You can also call this number.
- These numbers are available for 24 hours.
Your satisfaction is the aim of the bank. This service is very easy and helpful for every customer. you can check balance via app or online by activating NJGB Netbanking