Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank (NJGB) is a Regional Rural Bank with Head Office at Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The Bank was constituted by the amalgamation of two Regional Rural Banks, namely, Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank-wide a Government of India notification.
While the Bank of India sponsored Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank, the Bank of Baroda sponsored Khabua Dar KshetriyaGramin Bank. This amalgamated entity functions under the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976, under the sponsorship of Bank of India. The Bank currently operates in 14 districts of Madhya Pradesh with a network of 363 branches and 6 Regional Offices.
In order to help its customers to carry on banking transactions from the comfort of their home, the bank offers internet banking services which come with a variety of features including the transfer of funds, viewing account statement, online changing of PIN, cheque book transactions, and a host of other facilities.
Steps to Activate/ Register NJGB Net Banking
- Visit the bank website http://www.njgb.in/
- Click on the link ‘Internet banking form’ and download the application.
- Take a print and fill up the required columns and submit it at the bank branch.
- You will receive your internet login ID and password from the bank through the mail.
- Now visit the website http://www.njgb.in/
- Click on the internet banking tab and choose ‘retail’.
- You will be transported to the login page, wherein you can see a link mentioning ‘password acknowledgment’.
- Click on the link, download the acknowledgment, duly sign the form with details, mail it back to the bank in the enclosed self-addressed cover at the earliest. Else, you can also submit it personally at the home branch where you have applied for net banking.
- On receipt of this acknowledgment, you will be enabled for the net banking services, which will be intimated to you on your registered email address that you have submitted to the bank.
- Thereafter, you can successfully log in and carry out your banking transactions.
Internet banking can help you to check the balance on the go. Also helps you to do NEFT, IMPS transaction via online or via the app. If you don’t have net banking facility activated, you can do balance inquiry via phone / missed call.