ICICI is an abbreviation for industrial credit and Investment Corporation of India. ICIC is an Indian multinational company which offers services in the banking and financial sector. The main head office is located in Mumbai. In the market capitalization terms, the ICIC bank is considered as the third largest bank in India. There are many banking products provided by the ICIC bank to its retail and for its corporate customers.
ICIC bank has spread its services all over the world and established various branches in several places like the United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka
Steps to Open ICICI Bank Account Online
There are various steps to be followed to open an account in ICIC bank online. They are
- ICIC Bank has many policies when it comes to opening the bank account and the policies are being revised from time to time as per the bank’s rules and regulation.
- So the customer needs to go to the ICIC bank’s official site by going to icicibank.com. And in that go to the Apply online tab and choose the accounts and savings options. Then it will redirect to another page which gives the option to apply online of a regular account.
- Then the customer the customer who wants to open the bank account must fill an application form to open account along with the set of documents related to Permanent Account No and PAN number is for the bank’s purpose.
- After the customer fills the application form and submits them online then the account is opened after the review of the documents as per the bank’s policy.
You can also activate all bank procedure through your mobile Using ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
Steps to Close ICICI Bank Account Online
- There are many reasons where ICIC bank has the authority to close the account on customer’s request for the following reasons
- In case if the documents are produced to be fraud and details provided to open the account are found to be fake.
- In case if the customer wants to close the account then they must go the closure account option in the accounts tab and specify the reason to close the account.
- Along with that customer needs to collect any balance amount in the Account, if any, and till such time the Customer collects such amounts, ICICI Bank reserves the right to keep such amounts in a special office account without any interest being payable on the same.
- After the customer clears out all the amount existing in their account then they can close their account.
- IF the customer is facing difficulty in opening or closing the account then they can approach the customer support desk by calling on this number 1800 200 3344 or they can reach through the email by lodging an in the customer grievance page of ICIC bank’s website.