Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bankis a rural regional bank. The bank was founded on 28th August in 2013.It was founded under the regional rural act of 1976.Two banks named Pragathi Gramin bank which is sponsored by Canara bank and Krishna Gramin bank which is sponsored by State bank of India were amalgamated to form this bank. The bank has 649 branches. It operates in eleven eastern districts of Karnataka.
The bank launched many facilities for the customers of rural and semi urban areas.The services provided by the bank are consumer banking, mobile banking, internet banking, NEFT and many more.
Check Balance Enquiry by SMS & Missed call
To visit the bank frequently is a time consuming thing. Now in the digital age you need to do work smartly so that you can save your valuable time.
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank toll free numbers are 18004251906 and 18004250018 .You can also call in these numbers.
- These numbers are available for 24 hours.
You can try these numbers and get relieved from your account related problems. You can talk to the customer care executive for any query related to your account. You can message to bank to know about your existing balance. This procedure is very easy and helpful for everyone. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the bank and register your mobile number
- After registration you can message or SMS to bank by typing BAL<Account Number> with branch code.
- If you have a registered mobile number then you will get a message regarding your balance.
2 thoughts on “Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Check by SMS & Missed call Numbers”