Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is one of the regional rural banks or RRBS formed under the organization rules and regulations of Regional Rural banks, 1976. This bank was founded after merging Pragathi Gramin Bank and Krishna Gramin Bank in 2013. The mission behind the establishment of regional rural banks is to serve the basic financial and banking needs of the rural population. This bank is sponsored by Canara Bank. The central branch of this bank is located at Bellary, Karnataka.
The aim of Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank is to serve the needs of the rural population and thus support the economic growth of the nation. You can check the official website www.pragathikrishnabank.com for further information.
How to Activate Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Mobile Banking?
- For activating mobile banking, the customer or account holder can log in to the official website of the bank
- You can check out the above link to activate mobile banking services
- You can download the pragathi Krishna gramin bank mobile banking application using the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.pgb&hl=en using google play store into your android mobile phone.
Procedure to Activate Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Mobile Banking
- The customer should have a registered mobile number and email id to activate mobile banking
- Joint accounts and NRI accounts are not eligible for mobile banking services activation
- You should have your account number, KYC details and ATM pin handy to register for your mobile banking services
- First, you have to submit KYC details to your nearest Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank
- Then you should log in to the official website of the bank on the internet or MPay app of the Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Then you should enter your account number, ATM pin, and CVV and submit the details
- Then you will get an MPIN or OTP
- You should then use the MPIN or OTP to activate mobile banking
- You can transfer funds up to Rs. 5000 using mobile banking services of the bank
- You can activate mobile banking services through SMS
For further information, you can contact
- You can contact the customer care using the number 08392-236406
- For any grievances regarding mobile banking services, you can email at the email address: [email protected]
Services you can avail through mobile banking
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement of last 5 transactions
- Intra bank fund transfer
- Inter bank fund transfer through NEFT
- Change MPIN
- Stop payments through cheques