Pujab and Sindh bank which was established in the year 1908 is one of the pioneer banks of the country. It has 1466 branches in total which are spreaded across the country. The headquarter of the bank is in Delhi and the bank provides banking as well as financial services to the customers.
There are various services provided by the bank raging from Internet banking, Mobile banking etc. One of such facility is to get an update regarding your account balance with a simple message or a miss call only.
- NEFT is an inter bank fund transfer ,which can be done easily through Mobile phone.
- It is done in every half an hour of the day, which means 23 times in working days of the bank.
- There is no Minimum or Maximum amount limit for NEFT transactions
- Charges for outward NEFT transactions are :
Rs 2.50 upto Rs 10000 transactions
Rs 5 for transactions above 10000 to 1 Lakh
Rs 15 for transactions above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
Rs 25 for transactions above 2 Lakh
- RTGS is real time gross fund transfer across all banks of the country .It is regulated as per RBI guidelines.
- RTGS can be performed from 9.00 hours to 16.30 hours all all working days of the bank.
- The minimum amount for RTGS transactions is Rs 2 Lakh with no upper limit .
An IMP is an immediate fund transfer option which is available 24*7.It can be done on any working day at any time of the day easily. IMPS charges are Rs 5 per transaction.