It is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank. The Bank is the recipient of many national and international honors for its customer and service centered banking practices. The Yes Bank was incorporated in the year 2003 on November 21st. It is engaged in all kinds of financial services and is considered as one of the full-service commercial Banks in India.
- NEFT transfer is possible for the customers of the bank as well as for walk-in customers can be done for an amount less than Rs.50,000/-
- There is no minimum and maximum limits for NEFT transfer
- Cut off time for remittance for NEFT is 8am- 6.45pm from Monday-Saturday except for the 2nd and 4th Saturday of a month.
- The NEFT Payment through net banking or mobile banking is free
- ALL TRANSACTIONS FOR NEFT BEFORE 4.30 pm will be processed on the same day.
- There is no charge for inward NEFT Payments
- There is again no charges on intrabank transfers
- In the case of Center bank Transfer, the charges are as follows
Up to 10K- Rs.2.50/-per transaction
Rs.1,00,001- RS.2 lakhs- Rs.15/- per transaction
Above 2 lakhs- Rs.25/-per transaction
- The requests for fund transfer made before 3.30pm will be processed on the same day.
- The cut-off time for RTGS is all working days till 3.30 PM.
- RTGS transfer through net/ mobile banking is free
- Intra bank fund transfer is free
- Interbank transfer of fund charges are as follows
2 lakhs-5 lakhs- Rs. 25/-
Above 5 lakhs- Rs.50/-
- IMPS service is available on all 365 days throughout the day and even at night.
- IMPS inward transfer is free
- IMS for those who do it using mobile banking facilities is free
- IMPS outward funds transfer through net banking would incur a charge of Rs.5/- per transaction.