Sponsored by State Bank of India, the Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank was formed by the amalgamation of Marudhara Gramin Bank and Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank, via notification of Government of India dated 1st April 2014.
Having its head-quarter in Jodhpur the Bank’s area of operation spans Jalore, Rajsamand, Udaipur, Pali, Pratapgarh, Udaipur, Hanumangarh, Sri ganganagar, Bikaner, Barmer Jaisalmer, Nagaur, Dausa and Jaipur districts.
The Bank aims to transform as a bank with sound financials that are committed to economic development of rural areas, along with technical development, competence, compassion towards its customers. The bank offers various deposit schemes, finance schemes for agricultural and non-agricultural sectors and personal loans for various purposes.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank has introduced its mobile banking application to help its customers in carrying out their banking transactions more easily using their mobile phones. Among the facilities that the bank offers through the mobile application are general banking transactions, transfer of funds to own account or third-party account, NEFT service, IMPS transfer, MMID, and cheque operations.
To Register/Activate Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Mobile Banking:
- Download the bank’s mobile banking app ‘RMGB Mobile Banking’ by visiting Google Play Store or click on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.rmgb&hl=en and click on ‘Install’ button to install the app on your mobile.
- Open the app, and choose ‘login’ option, if you already are using the bank’s internet banking facility. Feed in your registered mobile number and bank account number and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- If you are a new user, you can click on the tab ‘New User’, and feed in the mobile number you wish to register with the bank. Then type your account number and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Follow the instructions mentioned therein and choose the MPIN with which you wish to continue using your mobile banking app in future.
- Thereafter, you can log in to your mobile banking service, using your User ID Account Number and MPIN.