RBL Bank lies in the category of scheduled commercial bank in India and its main headquarter office is in Mumbai. This bank was established in the year 1943 and it is one of the oldest private sector banks in the nation. In the recent times government has passed the mandate to link Aadhar number with a lot of things and bank account is also one of them.
If you are having an account with RBL bank then here you will learn about the process of linking Aadhar card with your bank account through the online method and offline method.
- You need to visit the official website of RBL bank https://www.rblbank.com and then access to internet banking using your login id and password.
- Then you will find an option to register the Aadhar card number.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and click on the submit button after verifying.
- The acknowledgement will appear on your screen and you will be notified through sms or email when the account will get linked.
- You can visit the RBL branch and ask for Aadhar enrolment/linking form.
- Enter all the required details and Aadhar number in the form.
- Submit the copy of necessary documents as asked by bank officials.
- Make sure to get the acknowledgement receipt.
- You will receive the notification on registered mobile number or email id once the account gets linked.
For linking Aadhar card with RBL bank account through sms facility, send AADHAAR <space> 15 digit account number <space> 12 digit Aadhar number to 56161 from your registered mobile number. You can also link your Aadhar card with the help of ATM facility. Go to the nearest RBL ATM and swipe your card. Choose the option of Aadhar registration in services and enter your Aadhar number. Confirm it and you will get an acknowledgement of request. Notification will be received on registered number or email id once the seeding is complete.