RBL bank, which is spreading quickly and showing its presence in all major cities of the country. It has around 3.98 million customers across the country with a total of 247 branches and 383 ATM’s to serve the customers
Mobile banking, a service offered by RBL banks with which you can access your account anytime anywhere during the day. The mobile banking app offered by RBL is termed as MoBank which provides you an option to make transactions with your smart phones easily.
You can check account balance and transfer funds 24/7 that too without even physically visiting your bank branch.
Download MoBank App.
- You can download an app from Google play store for Android users, Windows Phone store for Windows Phone users and App Store for iPhone users
- Search for MoBank App in your play store.Visit :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rblbank.mobank&hl=enobank&hl=en
- Download the app and you can install it on your Smartphone instantly.
- You need mPIN to log in to the account .mPIN is a 6 digit unique identification number which works as a secure password for the app.
For mPin generation you can use any of these 2 methods:
- Generate mPin by using internet banking details or use debit card details to generate mPIN.
- For internet baking option to enter your customer ID and password, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and generate your 6 Digit mPIN.
- While generating mPIN via debit card details you need to enter your Customer ID, debit card number and PIN number. OTP will be generated and send to your mobile number.Enter it and generate your mPIN.
Features of MoBank App:
- Easy Navigation
- Balance inquiry anytime during the day
- Account Summary
- Add /Delete Biller/Beneficiary
- Transfer funds instantly.
- Track Cheque Status/Stop Cheque Payments
- Update and link your Adhaar card with App
You should keep on changing your mPIN on a regular basis due to safety reasons. So to change your mPIN you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to App and click on Change mPIN option
- A screen will prompt where you have to enter your old mPIN, new mPIN ad Confirm mPIN.
- Presses submit ad new password will be generated.
Visit official website of the bank to get more details about mobile banking: https://www.rblbank.com/