RBL Bank Internet Banking helps customers to make financial transactions from anywhere on a secure platform, anytime, without any geographical constraints. Now, with the internet banking facility offered by the bank, you can avoid long queues in the bank.
If you wish to avail RBL Bank internet banking facility, you can directly download the application form from the bank website https://www.rblbank.com/.
Using the internet banking services, you can do all banking transactions online including transfer of funds, viewing account statement, online changing of PIN, online loan repayment, cheque book request, opening and renewal of term deposit, and a host of other facilities. Now, the bank’s net banking comes with enhanced security features such as secret question and answer, second factor authentication using OTP etc.
To register/activate the internet banking facility at RLB, you first have to register your mobile number with the bank branch where you hold an account. Once you mobile number has been registered with the bank, follow these steps to activate internet banking facility:
- Visit the bank website https://www.rblbank.com/.
- Choose the option ‘ways to bank’ and choose the option ‘online banking’ and click on the sub-menu ‘internet banking’.
- Click on the link ‘internet banking registration form’ available in the PDF format. Download the form available on the link https://www.rblbank.com/api/v1/doc/document/Ways%20to%20Bank/Customer-Request-Form-A.pdf.
- Fill up the form and submit it to the bank branch.
- The bank will mail you your user id and password.
- Now visit the link and click on ‘login’ icon.
- Choose the option ‘Personal banking’.
- Click on the option ‘Register’ and choose your mode of registration, for instance, ‘Customer ID’.
- Type your customer ID and PAN number and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Choose the option ‘Generate OTP’ on ‘SMS’ and click on ‘submit’.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Re-enter the OTP in the given menu, update the phrase details and choose your secure image and confirm it.
- Now, choose your new password and confirm it.
- Go to login page, key in your customer id and new password and accept the terms and conditions, and choose your security question.
- Now, your net banking is successfully activated.