HDFC is one of the leading banks in the country and the bank offers a lot of services to make the banking easy for the customer. Today, because of technology, it is not required to visit the bank. There are a lot of services that you can avail through net banking and some of them are
- Create or Liquidate a Fixed Deposit or a Recurring Deposit
- Transfer Money
- Pay Credit Card Bill and other Utility Bills
- Download or View Statement
- Block and Reissue Debit Card
- Check Book Order
There are many more services that you can take with the use of net banking. If you have an account with HDFC bank then you must have already set up net banking and this article is for the people who are unable to recall their password. We have listed the steps to reset the password so that you can log in to your net banking again.
Steps to Reset HDFC Net Banking Login Password
-} To start the process, you can visit the HDFC bank website and the website is hdfcbank.com
-} Once the website is displayed, click on the login button on the right-hand side of the screen and a new page will be displayed. On this page, click on Continue to Login.
-} You can now enter your customer ID to proceed so continue by entering your customer ID and click on Continue button.
-} If you do not remember your customer ID then you can also recover it by clicking on Forgot Customer ID.
- To recover customer ID, you will now need to enter your registered mobile number, date of birth, PAN Card Number and Captcha Code
- Once the details are entered, an OTP will be generated and shared with you on your mobile. Enter the OTP and click on continue button.
- The Customer ID will now be displayed on the next page.
-} You now have your customer ID so now you can continue to the password reset wizard. You will receive two options to authenticate. One is to receive the OTP on the SMS and the other is to receive the OTP on email. You can click here to be redirected to the Password Reset Page.
-} Select the appropriate option and enter your OTP in the designated area. Once the OTP is validated by the system, you will get an option to enter your new
-} This way, you can select your new password and you will now be able to login to your net banking.
This is how you can reset the password for your HDFC Net Banking and the process would not take more than two minutes of your time.