For a country where agriculture contributes over 8% to the gross domestic product, rural regional banks play an important role in ensuring that farmers have ample funds to undertake the best of farming techniques. Saurashtra Gramin Bank is one of the leading banks and their Saurashtra Gramin Bank Check Balance Enquiry by SMS & Missed Call Number services are one of the best in industry.
When it all began: Established in 1976, Saurashtra Gramin Bank was formed after amalgamating three banks. The banks offers its Saurashtra Gramin Bank Check Balance Enquiry by SMS & Missed Call Number services in 11 districts of Gujarat.
Mission: With its state-of-the-art Saurashtra Gramin Bank Check Balance Enquiry by SMS & Missed Call Number services, the regional rural bank aims to cater to the needs of people their special offerings, customer service and financial inclusion schemes.
How to check your balance: To avail Saurashtra Gramin Bank Check Balance Enquiry by SMS & Missed Call Number services, people need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, one would have to go to a branch of Gramin Bank and ask for a registration form.
- Once they get the form, one would have to fill in the required details as per the given instructions.
- Having filled the form, the prospective client could submit the form to the bank
- The services would start two to three days after the submission of the forms.
- The bank has not launched a service to alert its customers via SMS or calls but is soon planning to launch the facility.
For further information about the bank services visit http://sgbrrb.org