South Indian Bank is a very reputed private sector bank in India and it is headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala. This bank has more than 850 branches in the country and the offices are spread across in almost all the Indian states.
If you are finding it difficult to link your Aadhar card with the South Indian Bank account then there is no need to get stressed. Here you will learn how to link your Aadhar card through the online and offline methods. Visit https://www.southindianbank.com/ for more details.
- You need to visit the official website of South Indian Bank and access the internet banking option with the help of your login id and password.
- Choose the option that states register your Aadhar number.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Do the verification process and then submit the details.
- You will receive notification on your registered email id or mobile once the linking will be complete.
- Visit a nearby South Indian Bank and request the staff for Aadhar linking form.
- Enter all the details in the form and mention your Aadhar number.
- You may be required to attach some copies of documents. So make sure to carry original proofs for verification by bank officials.
- Take the acknowledgement slip after submitting the form.
- You will receive the notification on your email id or mobile number once Aadhar seeding is complete.
You can easily link your Aadhar number with South Indian Bank account through sms option. Send AADHAAR <space> 15 digit account number <space> 12 digit Aadhar number to 56161 from your registered mobile number. You can also use the ATM service for linking process. Visit South Indian Bank ATM and insert your card. Enter your pin and select Aadhar registration option under the category of services. Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number and then confirm it by entering again. You will be notified once the linking is actually complete.