The Standard Chartered Bank is India’s number one internally renowned bank which has 99 branches across 42 different cities across the globe. It is safe to say that it is the only successful bank which has been established by the foreigners and has actually stayed out until this day and more to come. The prime reason behind the Standard Chartered becoming India’s most the international bank is its highly dedicated staff, the user-friendly policies and customer friendly services.
It is not unknown a fact that every person thinks twice before applying for a Credit Card, but with the Standard Chartered Credit Card program, you can enjoy tension free purchases along with reward points and offers. Read below to discover the eligibility criteria so that you can apply hassle free for Standard Chartered Credit Card.
What are the various benefits that you can avail?
1. The Standard Chartered Credit Card is a range of three programs, mentioned as follows:
Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card- this Credit Card should be your favorite ever travel companion that offers its users the maximum travel reward points, cash back on purchases and of course huge discounts on travel tickets & hotel bookings.
2. The Standard Chartered Emirates Platinum Credit Card
This Emirates Platinum Credit Card adds to another level of luxury in your life which offers its users a lifetime of experience of living a life full of excitement and elegance.
3. The Standard Chartered Platinum Elite Credit Card
If your likes are much above than just luxury, The Elite is your class which you can enjoy using the Platinum Elite Credit Card only. Along with a world-class service, it provides you world class elite passenger, traveler, dine-in and lounging experience.
The Eligibility Criteria to fit the Standard Chartered Credit Card application
- Make sure that the user is aged between 21 and 65 years.
- The applicant should have a consistent and promised monthly stipend that could cover up the expenses made on the credit card.
- The applicants who live in the 90 cities where Standard Chartered has its presence could only apply for its credit card program.
- Apart from eligibility criteria, one should have the below-mentioned documentation to be able to apply for the Standard Chartered Credit Card. Read the important and must have documents:
- A valid government issued ID proof-Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
- The Address Proof of applicant- Aadhaar Card, Electric or telephone bill, Driver’s License, Rent Agreement or Credit Card statement from another bank.
- One recently clicked, colored Passport sized photograph.
- The Latest salary slips a salaried person.
- The recent Income Tax Return slip of a self-employed person
An important fact to consider the Standard Chartered Credit Card:
- If you are enrolled in any Life Insurance policy, or if you also have a Credit Card from another existing bank then you can apply directly using the same.
- The Credit Card would be issued against the above-mentioned items.