Syndicate Bank is one of the main as well as oldest commercial banks in India. When this bank was established its name was Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited but later on the name was shortened to Syndicate Bank. This bank was nationalized in the year 1969.
Now it’s mandatory to link the bank account with Aadhar card and if you are having an account with Syndicate Bank then here you will learn about the online and offline methods for linking your Aadhar card with Syndicate bank account.
The online method
- You need to go to the official website of Syndicate bank and access the customer service tab. Or if you are a registered internet banking user then access net banking option through login Id and password.
- There you will find an option that states update your Aadhar number. Click on this option.
- Enter your Aadhar number and then click on the submit button.
- Once your Aadhar card will be linked then you will receive notification on your registered mobile number or via mail.
The offline method
- Visit the bank branch and ask for Aadhar linking/enrolment form.
- Fill the details of your Aadhar card, other information and attach the photocopy of Aadhar card and other required documents.
- Submit the form and keep the acknowledgement copy for reference.
- You will receive notification once Aadhar has been linked.
You can also link your Aadhar with Syndicate bank account through SMS service and ATM service. For availing SMS facility through your registered number send ADR <customer ID> <CASA account no.> <Aadhar number> to 09241442255. Notification will be received when Aadhar card gets linked. Through ATM service also the Aadhar card can be linked very easily. Just go to a Syndicate bank ATM and swipe the card. After entering the pin choose other services. Select option Aadhar update and enter Aadhar number. Confirm and reenter the Aadhar number and you will face no hurdles with Aadhar seeding process.