Syndicate Bank is one of the major and oldest commercial banks in India. Headquartered in Manipal, India the bank was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai, and Vaman Kudva. The first branch of the bank was started in Udupi, Karnataka in 1925. The bank had a primary objective to provide financial stability to local weavers.
The bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited at the time of its establishment. The bank was nationalized on 19 July 1969 along with 13 major commercial banks of India by the Government of India. The Bank has a full-fledged Office at Mumbai for international business.
Mobile banking facilitates services to the customer from his own mobile phone. You can access this service from any corner of the world to transfer funds, pay bills etc. All you need is to follow some simple steps to get started. The mobile application launched by Syndicate Bank is syndmobile app.
To successfully activate your Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Submit Mobile Banking application form to the Branch.
2. A customer can also register through Syndicate Bank ATM.
3. The bank branch will register for Mobile Banking facility.
4. The request is then processed by bank branch and an online MPIN is generated.
5. MPIN is then sent to the customer on the registered mobile number via SMS.
6. Confirmatory SMS is sent from Mobile Banking Vendor (M/s Paymate) to the customer having Activation Code and URL of Mobile Banking App for Java-enabled feature phones.
7. On the smartphone, you can download the Mobile Banking application from the respective app store.
8. In case no Activation code is received, send CODE to 9870900876.
To successfully syndmobile download the app, make sure you have an active internet connection on the mobile.
- For Android mobile, download “syndmobile” app from Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paymate.syndicatebank&hl=en
- For Windows mobile, download “syndmobile” app from Market
- For iOS, download “syndmobile” app from AppStore
Once you download the syndmobile app follow the below steps
- Open the “syndmobile” app on your mobile.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Enter the activation code you received on your registered mobile number.
- Once the code is validated, enter current MPIN received via SMS.
- Set the Login Password for the application.
- A customer has to remember the new MPIN.
After successful completion of the above process, your Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking will be activated. In case you have any query related to the process, call the Syndicate Bank Customer Care 1800 425 5784.