Utkal Grameen Bank is regional rural bank sponsored by State Bank of India. In this Bank, the account holders will find the facilities for a savings account, current account, term deposit account and much more. With these deposit facilities, they also provide the facilities for a cheque book, ATM, mobile banking and much more to the account holders.
In your Savings and current account, it is important to maintain the minimum balance as per the guidelines of this regional rural bank.
If you want to get complete information regarding the minimum balance limit and service charges, you can visit the website link http://ugb.co.in/deposit.htm and http://ugb.co.in/servicecharge.htm for it.
Here is the information regarding the minimum balance limit and service charges for your bank account in this Bank:
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account Minimum Balance – Nill
- Savings Bank convenience with benefits of Fixed Deposits Minimum Balance – Rs.10,000/-
- Current Account Minimum Balance – Rs. 2000 /-
Minimum balance service charges
- Savings bank account (ordinary) -Rs. 40/- per quarter
- Savings bank account (Cheque facility) -Rs. 80/- per quarter
- Current account (individual) – Rs.120/- per quarter
- Current account (others) – Rs. 120/- per quarter
Therefore, it is complete information that every account holder should know related to the Savings and current account in this bank. If you need more information related to your accounts in Utkal Grameen Bank, you can contact the customer care number 06652 232285 for it. You can also visit the bank branch for such information related to your accounts in this bank.