A regional rural bank formed on March 7, 1977, the Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank is a premier institution that has been catering to farmers’ credit needs for years. The bank is known for its quality Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services, the bank is sponsored by the Central Bank of India.
The bank was established post an equity agreement between the Indian government, the West Bengal government and the Central Bank of India
Aim: Apart from offering some of the best Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number facility, the regional rural bank allows provides various types of loans at attractive interest rates. The bank is headquartered in Cooch Behar and its Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services can be availed in its branches in Alipurduar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, and Cooch Behar.
How to avail the facility: In order to avail the bank’s Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services, one has to take the following steps:
- The first step would be to get a registration form from the nearest branch.
- After getting the form, one would have to fill in the required details as per the instructions mentioned on the form.
- After filling the form, one would have to submit the form to the bank.
- The service would be activated within two to three days.
- The bank has not yet launched an independent SMS alert and missed call service, but one can register their mobile number for activating the service in future.
You can call on Toll Free No. 18002001911/1800221622 for any type of support.
For more services about the Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank visit http://www.ubkgb.org/