Sponsored by the Punjab and Sind Bank the Sutlej Gramin Bank was formed in 1986, under the Regional Rural Bank Act. The bank was initially known as the Faridkot Bathinda Kshetriya Gramin Bank and currently has 31 branches. Known for its Sutlej Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services, the regional rural bank caters to customers in six districts namely Faridkot, Ludhiana, Mansa, Moga, Muktsar, and Bathinda.
Since its inception, the bank has been catering to farmers in rural areas of Punjab and helping them increase the productivity of their fields. Apart from services like the Sutlej Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number, the bank also offers home and education loans at attractive rates of interest.
Mission: With an attractive range of products, the Sutlej Gramin Bank seeks to empower more and more people in the country and help them fulfill their dreams. The bank’s Sutlej Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services will help people keep a tab on their bank accounts from anywhere in the world.
How to avail SMS and Missed Call Balance Inquiry Service
- In order to avail this service, the first step would be to go to the bank and buy a registration form.
- After getting hold of the form, one needs to fill in the require details, as per the instructions of bank officials
- The next step would be the submission of the form.
- The service would be started within two to three days of the form being submitted
- While the bank hasn’t yet launched the Sutlej Gramin Bank Check Balance Inquiry By SMS & Missed Call Number services, but people can register their mobile numbers for using the facility in future.