If you are getting the services at any bank, it is important to maintain the minimum balance in your account as per the guidelines of the bank. Vananchal Gramin Bank is offering the bunch of facilities and services in rural areas and the account holders will find options for Savings and current account in this Bank. They are also providing the facility of ATM and cheque book to make banking easy for every consumer.
If you also want to know about the limit of minimum balance and its charges in Vananchal Gramin Bank, here are the details for it:
Minimum Balance in savings account
- With Cheque Facility – 500
- Without Cheque Facility – 250
Semi Urban Centre
- With Cheque Facility – 1000
- Without Cheque Facility – 500
Minimum balance in current account
- 5000/- semi-urban
- 2500/- in rural branches
In case, you are unable to maintain this minimum balance in your account, the service charges will be as given below:
- For non-maintenance of minimum balance Rs.50/- per month
- Cheque leave charges Rs.2/- per cheque leaf while issuing cheque book
- Ledger folio charges: Rs. 100/- per folio (for 40 entries)
If you want additional details about the services charges in this regional rural bank, you can visit the website link http://www.vananchalgraminbank.com/DServices.shtml. At this link, they provide complete details about the minimum balance as well as service charges to every consumer. You can also visit the nearest bank branch to know about the charges for minimum balance in your account.