Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank with head office located in Karnataka. Vijaya bank provides many financial services to many various customers like corporate or retailer through different medium channels. The network of Vijaya bank is very vast and it has expanded its services all over the country with 2032 branches and providing services to over 5000 customers.
Vijaya Bank of established by Shri. Attavar Balakrishna Shetty in the year 1931. He was the leader of the group of farmers in Karnataka state. Vijaya banks considered as one of the nationalized banks in India.
Steps to activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking
V -mobile is Vijaya Bank mobile banking where users can do the banking and commerce across the country anytime and anywhere with the help of V- mobile banking.
There are basic requirements for the users to do the mobile Banking. They are
- The customer should have a savings or a current banking account in the Vijaya Bank with ATM card issued by the bank to the user.
- And user must have the registered mobile number with them.
- If all their requirements are met, then the customer can make the mobile banking Though V – Mobile banking.
So, the steps to perform the mobile banking are as follows
Download link via Google play store: Android users can download the app link from Google play store.Click on the link and install it immediately.
You can download App from Google App store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.vijaya&hl=en
Download link via ATM
- Then the user must insert ATM card in the ATM.
- Enter ATM Card’s PIN
- Here the Customer should select the Mobile Banking Registration option in the ATM Menu.
- In the next step, Customer to enter the user’s Mobile number.
- Enter 10 digits Mobile number and select Confirm button.
- Re-confirm the Mobile number.
- Customer re-enters the Mobile number and Confirms.
- ATM prompts the user to Select the Account Type options if their account is <CURRENT> or <SAVINGS>
- On successful validation, a message will be displayed stating the mobile number is registered.
- After a registration customer receives a link http://mobile.fssnet.co.in/MPAYPORTAL/MobileDownload to their registered mobile number for downloading Application password.
- Activation code/mPin.
For further inquiries they can call the toll-free number of Vijay Bank customer support 1800 425 4066.