Founded on 24th April 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad, the Allahabad Bank is one of the oldest joint stock banks of the country. With a history spanning three centuries, it is a nationalized bank that currently has a network of more than 2500 branches.
The bank’s ultimate aim is to ensure that its customers are able to bank anywhere, anytime, using the latest technology, and to develop a good customer-centric relationship, thereby emerging as a world-class service provider.
Allahabad Bank offers its ATM services to customers across 110 cities and towns in India, with about 1208 ATMs being the bank’s own ATM network. Apart from the Allahabad Bank International Debit-cum-ATM Card that the bank provides to its customers, the customers can also apply for Allahabad Bank Credit Card online.
Allahabad Bank Credit Card Payments
You can apply for an Allahabad Bank Credit Card by simply visiting the bank website, provided, you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned therein. The website provides an online application form for the Allahabad Bank Credit Card.
Using the online bill payment option of the bank to do several online transactions like making premium payments, payment of your mobile bill, credit card bill payments, online ticket booking, donations, online shopping etc, at the merchant websites mentioned in the website link.
Existing customers of the bank can access or view their credit card information by using the net banking facility provided by the bank. If you are an Allahabad Bank Credit Card holder and are using the credit card for various transactions, the bank will issue a statement showing the credit card transactions that you have made, the amount paid and the outstanding amount due at every billing cycle. If you wish to make bill payments online using the credit card, you can do so by visiting the bank website https://www.allahabadbank.in.
To make your Allahabad Bank Credit Card bill payment online
- Visit website https://www.allahabadbank.in and log on to the net banking facility.
- Click on the credit card tab and select the ‘bill payment’ option.
- Pay your bills using your Allahabad Bank savings account.
- Your payment will be processed and reflected in your account within 2 working days.
To make your Allahabad Bank Credit Card bill payment offline
In case you do not have an Allahabad Bank online account, you can consider paying your credit card bill in the traditional manner. For Allahabad Bank Credit Card payment offline, there are many ways to pay your credit card dues.
- Pay your credit card bill in cash at any of the Allahabad Bank branches located in your vicinity.
- You can also choose to pay by a cheque. Mention your credit card number and other required details. You can handover the cheque in person at your nearest Allahabad bank branch just as you do, when paying by cash. Or, you can also drop the cheque mentioning your card number and other necessary details, at any of the Allahabad bank ATM drop boxes meant for this purpose. The payment will be cleared within three work days.