Yes Bank is a private sector bank in India and the founder of the Yes Bank are Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur. In addition to this, the bank was set up in 2004 with its headquarters and first branch in Mumbai. As per the Bank’s website, the major products that bank deals in revolves around retail banking, asset management, corporate banking and other such subsets of these domains. Talking about the reach of the branch, Yes Bank has over 1150 branches and more than 1800 Yes Bank ATMs in India which helps the customer in banking.
It should also be noted that the bank also offers internet banking to the customer which not only helps in checking the balance but it also helps the customer in availing services as well as in making transactions without visiting the bank. If you are really struggling with Yes Bank Net banking services then you are at the right place as we have listed the complete details about the services in this article. We have listed the details about the registration process and other relevant information in the sections below.
How to Register / Activate Yes Bank Net Banking
You can register for the Net Banking services for Yes Bank without even visiting the Yes Bank. This can be done online and here is the procedure to register or activate the Net Banking without visiting the bank.
- You need to visit the yes Bank website and the link to the website is https://www.yesbank.in/.
- On top right corner, click on Login Button and then select Retail. Once that is done, you can click on Get Started Button. This will take you to a new page. Click on Continue to Login.
- You will now be on the login page for Yes Bank. Below the login box, you will see the option for Registration. Click on Register Using Debit Card & Customer ID.
- Now, enter your Customer ID, Debit Card Number, Debit Card PIN, Password and click on Register Online. This will trigger an OTP request. Enter the OTP to complete the registration.
- The net banking services will be activated for you after the validation of the OTP. You can now use your customer ID and the password to login to the account.
You can also activate all bank procedure through your mobile Using Yes Bank Mobile Banking
Steps to Obtain Yes Bank Net Banking ID and Password
In the section above, we have already listed the procedure to get the password. Forgetting the user name, you need to check the welcome kit you received from the bank and you have already seen the process to create a password for yourself. To help you with the login process, we have listed the steps to log in to the bank.
- Visit the Yes Bank website https://www.yesbank.in/ and click on the Login button from the top right corner of the website. Click on retail and select continue.
- Once you are redirected to the login page, just enter your Login ID and Password. Click on Login Button after entering the details. This will take you to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change Yes Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
There are times when you might end up forgetting the password that you have set up for internet banking. There is a solution to that and the solution is to change or reset the password online. Let us now look at the procedure to do this.
- To reset the password, visit the login page for Yes Bank. On the login page, click on the link for Forgot Your Password / unlock Login ID.
- This will now take you to a new page. You will get an option to select the way you wish to unlock reset the password. Select Login ID and Debit Card Number.
- On the next page, enter your Login ID, Debit Card Number, Debit Card Pin, and new password. Once that is done, click on Create New Password. This will trigger an OTP request.
- Enter the OTP and validate your identity. The password will be created successfully as soon as you validate the OTP.
How to Change Yes Bank Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
It is quite easy to generate the Debit Card Pin and it can be done via Net Banking. This also works if you forgot your Debit card Pin. Follow the process listed below to reset or change the Debit Card Pin for Yes Bank.
- Visit the Yes Bank Website and visit the login page. There is no need to login to your account to change the PIN.
- On your Login Page, you will notice an option to Generate Debit Card PIN. Once you click on the link, you will find yourself on a new page.
- Enter the Customer ID and Date of Birth on this page and click on the submit button. Once that is done, you will be asked to enter the OTP. Validate your OTP to move to the next step.
- Once you validate the OTP, you will be able to enter the Debit Card PIN. Enter and confirm your 4 digit Debit Card and Pin and the PIN will be changed immediately.
How to Deactivate Yes Bank Net Banking
It is possible to deactivate Net Banking for Yes Bank but it can be done yourself. You are dependent on the bank official for that. One of the ways to deactivate the net banking is to visit the Yes Bank branch with the application addressed to the manager to Deactivate the Net Banking. Another way to deactivate the net banking is to call the phone banking officer and request the executive to deactivate the net banking. The contact number for Yes Bank is 1800 2000.