Andhra bank is a public sector bank. It was founded in 1923 on 20th November. The head quarter of the bank is in Hyderabad. The services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more. The aim of the bank is the betterment of the customer.
The bank provide various facilities for the customers.
Eligibility Criteria for credit card
- Andhra bank offers credit card facility for all the customer who have earned 1.8 lakhs per annum. The income slip is needed for the employees of a public limited or government salaried person for authenticity purpose. The facility is same for the self-employed person. Balance sheet for every year is needed for a self-employed person to show the genuineness of the income sources.
- You can apply credit card against of your deposit.
- Add on card facility is also provided by the bank and you can gain it for your spouse, parents and children. You can apply two card.
Documents needed for credit card
The documents which needed for getting Andhra Bank credit card are as follows-
- You need to fill and submit the credit card request form.
- Two passport size photos are required along with the application form.
- Proof of Identity
Under this you can submit-Pan card, Voter Id, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card.
- Proof of address
Under this you can submit-Bank Statement, Driving License, Ration card, Rent agreement, passport, voter id, Telephone bill or Electric bill.
- Proof of age
Under this you can submit- Class X admit card, Passport, Aadhar card, Birth certificate, Voter ID.
- Proof of Income
For salaried person- You have to submit last three months’ salary slip along with six months’ salary account bank statement.
For Businessmen- Balance sheets of the business for the year and the last two years income tax returns.