Citi Bank India is a private sector bank which is a subsidiary of the multinational financial company, Citigroup. Citi Bank India was established in India in year 1902 at Kolkata. The bank is currently headquartered in Mumbai.
Citi Bank India has 35 branches and more than 500 ATMs in the country. It is present in 19 cities of India.
Citi Bank India offers the following types of credit cards.
- Citi Premier Miles Card
- IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Citi Rewards Card
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card
Eligibility criteria for Citi Bank credit cards
Individuals must ensure that they satisfy the following eligibility requirements before applying for a Citi Bank credit card.
- The minimum age limit for the applicant is 21 years. The maximum age at which one can apply for a Citi Bank credit card is 65 years.
- The net income of the applicant should be equal to more than Rs 20,000/- per month.
- The applicant must have an account in Citi Bank.
- Credit score should be good.
- The applicant must be a resident Indian or NRI.
There are certain documents that must accompany the application form for successful processing of the credit card request. Absence of any of the below mentioned documents would result in rejection of the application.
- Aadhar card/driving license/passport as address proof.
- ID proof
- PAN Card
- Salary slips/IT returns as income proof.
- Latest bank statement
- Passport size photographs
People can now apply online for a Citi Bank credit card by visiting the website https://www.online.citibank.co.in/credit-card/credit-card.htm. An individual simply needs to select the credit card which he/she want to apply for and follow the subsequent process.
Queries can be made by calling a customer care executive of Citi Bank at 18004191050. This number is active 24X7.