The Andhra Bank was founded in the year 1923 on 20th November. This is a medium-sized public sector Bank. This bank has a total of 2803 branches across the country with 3636 ATMs. This bank operates in twenty-five states and three Union territories of India. The headquarters of this bank is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. This bank ranks on the top in providing the life insurance policies among all other agency banks. The bank has made a railway ticket booking facility available for the customers.
Here are the necessary details which would be helpful to the customers in making complaints to the bank authorities.
Dial the customer care numbers
- You can dial the number 1800 425 2910 if you have got any kind of ATM issue.
- You can dial the number 1800 425 4059 if you get any kind of problem related to the credit card issues.
- You can choose to dial the number 1800 425 7701 if you have got the issues related to the pension.
- All the above numbers are toll-free; therefore you won’t have to spend a single rupee on making the complaints in Allahabad Bank.
- The bank authorities would try to solve your problems as soon as possible.
- The customers will have to wait for two or three days for getting their issues solved.
What kind of issues can be chosen to do a complaint?
- Sometimes, it happens that you may not be able to withdraw cash from the ATM even after showing the withdrawn amount from your account. At that time, you can make a complaint on the online website of the bank https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/andhra-bankc327014.html
- If there is any kind of problem in the transaction of money into your account.
- You can visit the website which will be useful for registering your complaints.
- You will need to fill the complaint form with appropriate details.